Monday, April 30, 2007

Slow connection...

Yes, it's tiresome isn't it ? We could get on Broadband, but at great cost... We only have one telephone line too, so I can't spend long on the internet without DH arriving from nowhere and saying that he needs the telephone...

Wish I had "listened 'carefully when instructions were given for deleting posts. It's very embarrassing to see mine there...twice !!

I'm a nervous wreck at the moment. My sister (not the parent of the sailor..) in England rang early this morning to tell me that the baby had arrived in Spain and that all was well , she said to pretend not to know when my other sister phoned... 10hrs later and I am still waiting for the call.. This is SO out of character for my sister, I am concerned. It's the middle of the night in England now so I don't want to phone anybody. Later I will phone the sister who did call me, to see if anything untoward has happened.... We take childbirth and perfect babies for granted don't we...? I do hope all is well... Sorry to go on, but I am worried...

Hopefully I will post tomorrow, when I know more. The quilt is on its way. I rushed out to mail it after the call this morning.

Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home