Monday, April 30, 2007

Can't believe I am here again

You are so right about living in the country, Jane.We lived in Southern Ontario many years before coming up here and I am enjoying the slower paced life. It still seems fast enough though at times but nothing like the rest of family.
Right now I am holding DH hostage by posting on the BB. I have the phone line. LOL. He can not use the phone until I get off.
Now what else can I tell you about. ROFLOL.
Now don't tell me it is not nice to tease cause I am having chuckles galore.
But I better go or he will think up something that I will not be pleased about.
Will try to stop on the way home Rosey as we are already leaving late here on Thursday. I have a Dr appointment first.
We drive back again the following week Wed. Will try to detour. We have two weeks at home then to get ready to go to BC. Every day is scheduled for. Oh my isn't retirement great.
Hugs
Grace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home