Friday, May 4, 2007

Pet Food Recall Site

Lavinia, here is website. You should be able to click on this page to find the recalls. If not, post again and I'll ask on the AussieL: www.petconnection.com

Kathi, is this really the same design as the one you saw years ago? The design is one that I have not made up myself and while I might have done so years ago, my applique skills are now so much in danger of my own judgement that I may not ever make the quilt. It's particularly nice using batiks and fussy cutting special effects.

Let me know if this works with the dog food site. It's a serious concern.

Rosey

1 Comments:

At May 5, 2007 at 3:05 AM , Blogger Lavinia said...

Thanks Rosey. That wasn't the one, but that one was helpful. Looks like we'll all become vegans now that chicken feed is suspect. The one I am looking for listed all the SAFE dog food companies alphabetically. Was trying to find it for two friends. Meanwhile I'll send them to the site you posted, it appears only one (or two?) companies have manufactured the bad stuff.Thanks again. Lavinia

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home