Sunday, May 6, 2007

WEIGH IN

Down 2.5 lbs for a total of 7 since starting on March 11. That won't break any records but it sure is going in the right direction. Maybe I'll withdraw some of those smaller jeans that are on that table in the community center waiting to be sold or donated. Now, if I can avoid or at least resist the temptation to reward myself I'm motivated to keep at it.

Fran, the photo is beautiful. We should share our environs with each other on the chat page, warts and all. It would help put each of us in a more complete context in addition to our quilting lives. In the interest of a context I guess we can do without a criminal background check however.

Light's good for photos and I'm glad you reminded me about the bird pictures about which I'd forgotten. However, I'm moving veeeeerrrrry slowly this morning and hurt all over.

Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home