Sunday, May 6, 2007

Sunday morning on the East coast

Waiting for the morning newspaper to be delivered so I can spend 30 min. relaxing.
After Thursday's quilt guild meeting I finally made up my mind how to cut up the skateboard fabric for DGS #3. One lady showed a quilt who's pattern is "just can't cut it". The focus fabric is 12" and the other blocks are 4" and 6" blocks. That way DGS can see the boys on the skateboards. Thinking of doing a photo of me on a skateboard for the label. After all, one of my goals in life is to be the "cool" grandmom.
The fires in Ga. are still raging, about 18 homes burned now. There are wildfires in the south of us also, around the Ormand Beach area.
We are desperate for rain.
OK, going to go weigh in.
Sara in Fla.

1 Comments:

At May 6, 2007 at 8:43 AM , Blogger QM Judy said...

Great idea for the label!
Go for it!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home