Monday, May 7, 2007

Has anyone heard from Doni?

She lives in Kansas, I think. I am horrified over what happened to Greensburg, KS and my heart and prayers go out to all those that suffered from it

ROSEY P. - that flesh that fills out over and above the waistband of pants is what is now known in pop culture as the "muffin top." I have a partial-muffin now at my stomach. That nice middle-age fluff right under the belt buckle. I've read enough over to the years to know it comes with the territory but I don't have to like it. Dieting would make me look starved and it would probably still be there. Waaaah!

SHARYN CRAIG WORKSHOPS - I absolutely loved both workshops I took from Sharyn Craig last week. One day was "Northwinds" and the other was "LeMoyne Star." She has that star thing figured out! It was so easy and my block pressed flat as a board. Ms. Craig is a great teacher, too. I'll take anything from her again. If you ever have the opportunity . . . go for it.

Must run... Hugs to everyone,
Doris W. in TN

1 Comments:

At May 8, 2007 at 9:36 AM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

Didn't you just want to keep Sharyn
forever,kidnap her!
I just love her. I did one of the classes that helps you use up old blocks, it was so enlightening.
She's one of the best teachers I've ever had. Jill

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home