Thursday, May 17, 2007

STUPID--STUPID--STUPID

I have been trying for weeks to post. Just switched to a different browzer and then kept getting an incorrect password error. Finally remembered I had it written down on an index card and low and behold, here I am.

Not much to say other than I've kept up with reading and enjoying the photos etc.

Spring has finally settled down here from all the bad storms and all that water. Been enjoying the birdwatching in the backyard. DD brought me an Oriole feeder for Mothers Day and if you feed them they will come. LOL. What beautiful birds contrasted with the brilliant blue of the pair of bluebirds working hard to keep their little brood fed. I hope I get a chance to see the babies when they take wing but thats doubtful.

Just want to say hello and hope to get back here again. LOL

Hugs to all
Raeann in MO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home