Friday, May 18, 2007





Here's where I hang my hat, at least the front half of the place. The view is from the mountain I climb up several days a week with Shadow and often Koko from down the hill from my house.


Lots going on around here including a two day stay at the local hospital due to a cat bite. (cellulitis necessitating huge doses of IV anti biotics)


Have to hurry to get ready for DGF's arrival tomorrow and a trip to Callaway Gardens Sunday through Thursday. We are, at her suggestion, commorating our mutual survival for 70 years with this trip. She and I met in Kindergaten in East Hempstead, NY in 1942. I will take lots of pictures. I'm especially looking forward to the butterfly glass house.


More in about a week when things settle down.


Freeze warning tonight!


Jane in NC


2 Comments:

At May 18, 2007 at 9:39 AM , Blogger Mainequilta said...

Jane,
Love your home especially your porch. I'd love to have one so that I could thumb my nose at the mosquitos and black flies. Martha in Maine

 
At May 19, 2007 at 4:14 AM , Blogger Lavinia said...

Jane, it's really lovely! (Are those peonies by the door? Can't wait till mine get big enough to bloom - the lady down the road has "heirloom" ones she promised to divide and give me some this fall). Thanks for the pics! Lavinia

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home