Thursday, May 17, 2007

Howdy

My computer went belly-up this weekend, so I have to use DH's when he's not on it. I mailed off my hard drive to our computer guru daughter in Georgia. She thinks she can save most of the stuff I had on the computer, but when it comes home, we're adding a 4 gig USB key (I have no idea what that is, but DD says that's what we need for each computer) that will save everything every day so that we don't find ourselves in this pickle again. The wonders of modern technology.

I just finished making 33 blocks for quilts for VA Tech families and the family of the fellow that committed the murders. On The Quilt Show one of the members is an alum of VA Tech and started this project. I'll get them in the mail tomorrow.

Pat in Rockport TX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home