Sunday, May 27, 2007

hello before we leave

Hi all,
well we had a good visit in S. Ontario. We had great weather there and my DM is doing okay. We do see her slowing down a lot though and I found that she had aged a lot this winter. She is 93 now and doing as well as can be expected. She fell and broke her arm but we are very happy is was only that. It could have been so much worse. Then once we got home got word from my DS that in her room was a resident that was a staph carrier. Well the family down home was all up in arms and I think some strong letters and phone calls were made because I have just received word that the said resident has been moved to a private room.

So needless to say I have not been very creative these last few weeks. Took my sewing machine baby in to be worked over while I am away for the next three weeks. We leave for Duncan BC on Tuesday morning. I am so looking forward to the trip. DDIL says that they have lots planned and I even get to meet some red hatters . we are taking our passports hoping we can take a weekend and go to Seattle while we are on the west coast. That would be so neat. Three weeks will go so fast, but I am sure we will cram lots into it.
Then we will come home for the summer and sort of just stay put. All my groups shut down for the summer so maybe I can do a little catch up.
Hope every one here is doing well and I am sending hugs for those who need one. Grab one while the going is good. Hugs are so fantastic.
Take care and hopefully I can keep up reading while on the west coast I just can not post.(as if I post so often LOL)
Grace in On, who is hoping for an uneventful flight across Canada.

1 Comments:

At May 27, 2007 at 10:36 PM , Blogger Jean at Mill Bay said...

Grace, if you get a chance be sure to give me a call and maybe we can get together for coffee?

Jean

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home