Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday morning in Florida

Good Morning to everyone.
My walking buddy just called and she is wallpapering her kitchen so didn't want to walk. I'm sooooo tired of staining the back deck, my fingers hurt. Think I'll start the day off with a good soak in the tub.
Today is charity quilt day. There will only be 2 of us today, as so many people are out of town on vacation/H.S. graduations going on.
We have had so much wind here lately. It is faning the fires again. All the rain in Texas and other places could come here and we would love it.
By the way, Marty in VT. I'm glad to see a picture of you and the other quilters and husbands together. I'd love to go back to VT. in a June.
Are we going to try for a quilt get together in 2008? Maybe the Von Trapp or some other Inns could offer us a good deal. It is such a beautiful area. That is where we got interested in bicycling.
OK, going to take a bubble bath to start the day off gently, then go to the local quilt shop for the morning. Sounds like a good plan to me!
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home