Sunday, May 20, 2007

Well done, Pat!

Good progress!

I forgot to weigh in this past week -- I have been helping my daughter renovate a house she bought and have been going flat out for the last couple of weeks. Between cleaning and painting at her house, covering the chores here with DH still away, and getting the road side stand up and running, I have not had a free minute! It will be nice if this contributes to more weight loss! The last time I looked it was just a shade over 15 pounds. I would love it to be faster, but I have noticed a really unpleasant thing about losing weight at this age -- the skin does not just automatically snap back into position! Yuck! LOL

Anyway, another 5 pounds will get me to the goal I set when I started this in March. I will continue to check in here until I reach that goal, since it is having a great effect on my motivation! And then I think after a break I will start to work on the next 10 pounds...

Jean, who will be painting baseboards and trim tomorrow, if the rain stops....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home