Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sunday morning, overcast in S.Ontario, Canada

When the title pops up, I panic...what will it be today?!

Jane, please pack me in your suitcase, I would love to go with you. What is the nearest airport to Cullowee?

Marion, 42 year old 'child' is a sobering thought. Mine has already had his in Feb. this year. This morning I'm thankful to my higher power that I have energy, interests, friends, family and am still this side of the grass but a 42 year old child is a reality that we find hard to believe ever happened.

I remember watching the white water rafting in the south/west part of North Carolina at Nantahalla. I envy you folks, it must be great fun. And I love the pictures too. Still, I'm not digitalized as yet. One day...maybe never...

This morning I've hit my sugar intake for the week. I 'et' two pieces of my apple cake baked for my B&B guests, who have departed and left me dealing with the leftovers. Fortunately I put most of the last half of the cake in the freezer, not so fortunately I managed to slice off another small piece for me. I will look four months pregnant by tomorrow.

And to add to this morning's entertainment, strictly for guests, who managed to trot by our windows overlooking the back field but Mr. Coyote, big as life, tail magnificently full and bushy and it was 9 a.m. That I do NOT like. Our dogs could easily have been outside. I don't understand why a basically nocturnal animal would be out bold as brass at that hour of the morning. The guest's were thrilled.

And so it's clean up time. Bedding to wash, dishes to do and dining room talbe to clear off ready for my fabric to assume its rightful position.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home