Thursday, May 24, 2007

Back on Track

Thursday and I managed to remember to weigh in this week. For all the good it did me! LOL

The weight is stuck again, although I feel thinner and I look thinner and my pants are baggier! Maybe it was the salty soy sauce on the stir fried veggies? Whatever! I have 4 1/2 pounds to go to hit the 20 pound target. At this rate it will be at least another three weeks! But the latest morale booster was to go from the regular cut to the slim fit jeans, although they are the same size.

On the kitten front -- No little kittens here yet, but there are still rather a lot of left over kitties from last year, plus the two from the year before that were returned last month. The happy news is that I seem to have found homes for three of them, the two older ones and one of the younger ones from last September. DH is still away working in Alberta, but he will be thrilled to come home to a few less cats! And I am secretly pleased because I was going to be honourable and offer my very favourite foster kitty to the people who were here looking for cats, but as soon as he saw the strangers he flew out the door and hid. Came back within 5 minutes of everyone leaving. Perfect! I may get to keep this bad cat yet! LOL

Jean, enjoying a sunny morning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home