Saturday, May 26, 2007

dieting, this & that

Hi All,
I have so been looking forward to this 3 day weekend.
I started by going to my local farmer's market early this morning (I don't get to go because I normally work Sats)..I arrived before 9:30, but the strawberries were gone, wah!
So I did eat a tamale, not on the diet, but only ate half.
I bought my tomatoes, hopefully will get planted tomorrow.
The yard is so behind, but it's not going anywhere!
I'm still enjoying the foxgloves, iris, & my fav columbines even if they are surrounded by
weedies,
It's 73, sunny, a nice breeze, it's a ten!
I may go out & read or applique in a while & laugh at the weeds.

Going to Quilt Til You Wilt last nite really got me thinking about how much I miss not quilting lately. Our group is just the best, we have the greatest time together.

I've been lucky & haven't had any raccoons the last few years. For some reason they really scare me, so I don't miss the burly guys.

I'm really worried about how to stay on the straight & narrow with the diet this weekend.
Any ideas?
I'm thinking maybe some shrimp & veggies on the BBQ for Monday...but that's just one meal!
I think I'll need some major distractions!

Anyone heard from Dot Lately? I miss her high desert updates!
Jill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home