Friday, May 25, 2007

Hello from Vermont

Hi everyone! It's been months since I've tried for an invite and am finally back on board. (pun intended!) My first thought was I'd accidentally logged into the Weight Watcher's site instead of the quilters site. LOL Nice to see so many stepping away from the sewing machine and onto the treadmill. Old timers might recall I lost 40 pounds three years ago after 9 months on WW. Now I'm finding myself back up over 15 lbs again so I've got to up the action for the summer. It feels so good to lose it, but it's a constant struggle to keep it off!
My poor Janome is sick. I've been working on a baby quilt for a girl where I work and last night it started making weird noises. I opened it up and cleaned out a ton of fuzz, but then it still keeps "stalling" and making knots of thread. I hate having to trek it to the service center and leave it but don't know what else to do. Tomorrow we're going to Connecticut for my niece's wedding which should be a nice family time. Well, it's good to be back with y'all. Will stop back again when I have time. Nice to hear everyone's news, especially when it's good.
Lynn in VT

1 Comments:

At May 26, 2007 at 6:50 PM , Blogger Lavinia said...

Lynn, do you belong to any of the Janome Yahoo groups? Which machine do you have? The 6500/6600 group has tons of info about various problems. Lavinia

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home