Sunday, May 27, 2007

Cat troubles

Kathi, I was going to suggest the Scarecrow, but I see Jill already got there! I don't have one, but if the deer and rabbits don't stay out of my garden I am getting one.

Jill, the solution to your door and other small areas where you don't want cats is a device called "Ssscat" -- Google that word and you will get the information. It works brilliantly to keep cats away from anyplace you don't want them -- I use mine when I am training a new kitty to stay off tables and counters and sometimes I set it up outside my bedroom door so I am not bothered by cats during the night. All of the older cats here won't approach if they see the thing -- I don't even have to turn it on anymore! LOL It does not have enough range to do a garden, but it sure would take care of the spraying around the door.

I have had the best day today! Went to a quilt show with a couple of friends and then did a bit of shopping. None of us spent much but we sure had fun! And this morning DH phoned to say he will be home tomorrow, at least for a few days. That is a very good thing, too!

Jean, heading off to sit down with a new book

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home