Thursday, April 5, 2007

It is dangerous

to have a bored day. I get into trouble.
Yes Kathi I am doing the Planet Patchworks.I just love the stars and I managed to find a black background that I really like. This is one that I think I am going to keep to give to #2 DGS. He is a sparkly little guy and the quilt just speaks to me that way. I am also doing the one one this web site http://www.blockcentral.com/bom2007-intro.shtml. I am really surprised that it coming along so nice. I was afraid of the fabric I choose because I wanted to use what I already had , but I really like it. I am also doing 2 wall hangings. See what I mean about it being dangerous when I am bored( actually I was really tired that day and I started web surfing quilt sites) One wall hanging is a Debbie Mumm and the other is from a German web site. So far I have had no trouble keeping up as I am already all done for the month. Please do not tell me there are other sites. It may not be so bad now but can you imagine what will happen at the end of the year and all these puppies have to be put together and quilted. Oh my goodness.
Most of the province today had snowstorms and we had lovely sunshine. we were so blessed today, but I am sure our day will come.
Now before I break out in song I think I should say Good night and have a blessed Easter to those who celebrate.
Have a good weekend.
Grace in Ont.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home