Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Good morning!

Hello,
It's been so long since I posted that I feel like I'm re-learning everything this morning. :-) I've LOVED the beautiful flower pictures, Jane. I'm one of those people that can be driving down a road at 60 MPH, see a touch of color and come to a quick stop to see the flower. LOL I can seldom remember the names of the flowers but truly enjoy seeing them. Particularly wildflowers.

I leave in two days for my trip to Australia. This week has been quite twitchy for me. I'm not sure how I'll get through the next two days but I'm sure the time will pass even faster than I'd like. I saved cleaning the house for the last day or two. Then I go into panic mode and hustle around doing a fast cleaning. :-) Hate to start TOO early as then I'd have to do it again. LOL

It will be wonderful catching up with some quilting buddies in the Melbourne area. Then off to Adelaide to meet up with Fran and Graham. I'm SO looking forward to our time with them! Fran has planned out some wonderful adventures which I know we'll all enjoy very, very much. I've been truly lucky to have her help planning that section of the trip. We'll be doing things I would never have thought about or even known to do. Thanks Fran!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter! The weatherman still isn't sure what sort of weather we'll have here. I hope it's nice as my DH is planning an Easter Egg hunt for the grands. It's much more fun to have it outside. :-)

Take care,
Hugz to all, Mary in Oregon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home