Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Hello,
Jane Thank you for the pictures. I keep looking for some colour but all we have yet is mud and brown grass.I know I sound impatient, but now we are in for snow again. UUGH.
Shadow looks like a very handsome dog. I do not know anything about the eye disease. so I will just send doggy hugs.
I finished my eagle wall hanging and now have to take the paper off. LOL that will be a job.I have started on a couple of BOM and one of them is turning out to be really neat and I will keep it for one of my DGS. It suits him to a T. Somehow I enjoy doing BOM. I can actually keep up. Have no idea what will happen at the end of the year when they will all be finished at the same time. Will cross that bridge when I get to it.
Not much happening around here otherwise.
I shall go and get my day started. All the friends and family that have wintered down south are on the road coming home this week, so reunions are the events coming up. Should be lots of chattering for some time.
Have a good week and Happy Easter to every one.
Grace in On.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home