Monday, April 2, 2007

Spring flowers

Jane, your photographs of flowers are absolutely wonderful and I can enjoy spring before it arrives here in Southern Ontario, Canada....This morning, I went for an early swim at the conference centre and the robins were singing in the trees. The birds are pretty much silenced in winter so it's always such a welcome sound come spring.

As to hunting, I have a greater respect for the training these hunters must go through. I also feel that it does no good to oppose something that I don't fully understand. While I couldn't shoot anything live unless threatened, I am seriously concerned for the safety of residents here. It is too populated an area for hunting to occur now but it is still allowed. It is up to the residents to become better educated as to when these seasons occur.

The commissioned quilt is out at the handquilter's home now and I am floundering with creative burn-out, I guess, and trying to step into my next project. Sorted through the studio yesterday. At least I can walk around in here now.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home