Sunday, April 1, 2007

More Flowers







Forgive me. I can't help myself. Sorry about the fuzzy anemone image in previous post. These are from top to bottom: obviously the yellow violet the exact species I don't know, Dutchman's britches as you can see they look like a pair of old fashioned Duch pantaloons hanging on the line, last but not least larkspur (a wild delphinium). Now I'm just getting warmed up but Idon't want to occupy too much space and I'm falling asleep. If there is demand from my public I shall continue to post my flowers.
Jane

2 Comments:

At April 2, 2007 at 3:38 AM , Blogger Lavinia said...

Lovely pics, Jane! We are on an old pasture, so the only thing that grows here is rocks! Congrats on the weight loss, hoping we will get signed up at the Y soon, I feel like Jabba the Hut and probly look like him, too, LOLOL. Didn't know there was a lyme disease shot for dogs. Lavinia

 
At April 6, 2007 at 3:56 PM , Blogger Beverley said...

Post away Jane, I love seeing the USA in glorious colour. It is a window on a place that I would very much like to visit. One day maybe, and then maybe I'll get to meet one or two of you BBChat Ladies for a cup of tea.
Beverley.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home