Tuesday, March 27, 2007

healthy living

Pat, remember, if you've been exercising, that muscle weighs more than fat. Inches are much better to count than pounds. I don't even have a scale. I've cut back on the bread, but I won't be measuring until the end of the month.

Sarah, and everyone else too, there is now a vaccine for shingles. When your mother gets over them, check into it. I understand that it is expensive, but it may be covered by your insurance. My father rushed to get his, as my grandfather suffered with shingles (to the point he was hospitalized) for two weeks before he had the stroke that killed him. We blame the shingles...

I finished my friend's quilt and took it to her so she could get it quilted. I'll take a picture when it comes back to me for binding. A group at her church (my home church) came to her and asked if they could quilt it! I'm sure she'll be paying them, but still, what a compliment to her and to me.

Laura in Alabama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home