Friday, March 23, 2007

Marion

We started quilting about 25 years ago and if you had been living in the BEST city in NZ you would have been able to buy fabric at Patches Of Ponsonby. I got my first quilt quilted in Christchurch years ago but if you ever want a quilt done I can give you the name of a fantastic woman in Tauranga. She is the only person I would trust with one of mine. I usually quilt by hand on big qiults and am now trying machining on little ones, not enough years left to hand quilt them all. Lovely weather here, 24c today and too hot to garden , remind me I said this when I am complaining about the wet . We are having such fun with Jelly and she is proving a real pet except in the mornings, she is shut in the bathroom at night or we spend all night wondering what "that " crash was. Her little mind goes into overdrive about 5am and does she yell. Of course Gus hears her and starts moving and scratching and snorting. When we are in the car and forget to open his window he snorts until we open it and does the same in the morning . He has a big mouth and you can't miss his comments. Must away and make tea for our neighbour , he doesn't have Sky for their live rugby and league matches and always arrives in time for the premier match. Catch up soon , Bee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home