Thursday, March 22, 2007

and that's another thing....

Thank you for that encouragement Lavinia ! I certainly plan to keep on quiltin' that's for sure..

Just to reveal even more of my lack of knowledge and experience let me tell you that the references to sending quilts off somewhere to be machine quilted is also a new concept to me. I see in the NZ quilting magazine that there are indeed, people out there, offering such a service, but I have never heard of anybody actually using them ! I hand- quilt my quilts. I'm not happy behind my machine. I did try to machine quilt once. I even went to a class !! It's not for me I'm afraid . Having to hand quilt things at least slows me down and keeps the lid on my fabric addiction !! If I knew of a friendly and inexpensive machine quilter can you imagine how many tops I could produce in a year ?

Time for bed now . I've been happily doing applique all evening.

Sweet dreams to fellow DUGS and the rest of you, enjoy your day !
Marion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home