Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hummmmmm...

It has taken awhile for me to get here today, wonder why that is ...

Lovely to hear about your changing environment Jane. I was sorry that you had forgotten to take your camera with you on your recent trip ! Spring is beautiful . Here in NZ we are enjoying a glorious autumn ! The leaves are changing colour and the days are sunny and still, each season is my "favourite" ! I even enjoy winter (remind me that I said that, cum July and August !!) Love those cold wet days, when you have no need to go out , and can sit by the fire quilting (or reading !!)

I'm having doubts about my eligibility to be a BB member as I hear (and see ) more evidence of the standard of work done by other quilters !! I am very much a hobbyist and have only made quilts and wall hangings for myself or as gifts for other family members. I've never entered any competitions or exhibited anywhere (I'm sure the local library doesn't count !!) So , congratulations to all of you who do achieve in these areas . I love seeing the work and can only marvel at the skill level exhibited..

Beagle puppy Holly, had a friend to stay for two nights this week. Another Beagle puppy ! It was fun to watch them playing together. They exhausted each other . Maybe we should have two ?!? I think not ! The visiting puppy lives a few miles away and they have Holly to stay when we are away . A very good arrangement for both households..

Time to get dinner... it comes around with alarming regularity doesn't it ?

Happy days..
Marion in NZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home