Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Jane in NC - Singer machine

Jane - I found the three pounds you lost!!! Aaaaacccckkk! Actually I gained four -- two for each of my recent trips to Atlanta. re: your Singer . . . There is a Yahoo Group called "Vintage Singers" and they can help you with your machine. Web addy is: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vintagesingers/?yguid=252675358
and there are lots of nice, knowledgeable folks there.

We had a nice time in Hot-lanta but the pollen was already heavy there and my allergies suffered. The traffic is much worse than it is here. I got to visit the IKEA!!! Wow, what a store. I think I spent less than $10 there on purchases (LOL). I ate lunch in their restaurant and was very impressed with the food and the price.

I also wandered through the two upscale shopping malls a short walk from our hotel and fondled designer jackets that cost $2,000 to $3,000. I get lots of good ideas from this "educational field trip" through the designer sections. I'm not a true "shopper" so I got tired very quickly. What is wrong with me???

Spring is blooming here in Tennessee. I did some heavy-duty pruning of shrubs yesterday and can barely move. So much for yard work. Eeek.

I'm off to the sewing room to put it in order and start some spring clothes. I need to get them done so I can work on a quilt this summer. Hugs to everyone! Doris W. in TN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home