Sunday, March 18, 2007

Where is everybody?

I haven't seen a new post on this board for quite a while, is everyone bent over their sewing machines, running full speed?

I weighed this morning and weighed the same as last Sunday, but my rings are a bit snug today, so I think I've retained some water overnight. I'll weigh again tomorrow morning, if the rings are loose again, just to double-check. I had the very great pleasure of being able to buy two pairs of size 16 jeans at the thrift store yesterday--I can't even remember the last time I was able to get into a size 16. I know that may not seem like much to those of you in single-digit sizes, but I'm really tickled about it.

Pat in Rockport, TX, where it's sunny and in the 70s again today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home