Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday already

I can't believe the week flew by so fast. So much to do and not enough hours in the day for me. It is actually a bit sunny here this morning at long last. The snow is beginning to melt. It's at the messy, dirty stage now and not one bit pretty to look at. More is forecast for this evening but it won't be too much and hopefully won't hang around too long.

Bee, it was good to hear from you. I would love to see a pic of Gus. He sounds quite the challenge, but I bet I would love him. I like a dog with spirit. Even more if it isn't mine. lol

Jane, I enjoyed your flower pic. Nothing growing here yet, not even a weed.

Lavinia, your quilt is really beautiful. I love seeing all these pics. It's one of the best things about this new format.

I should be joining the anti-fluff campaign, but I am still waffling here. I keep saying tomorrow but have been saying that for the past 2 weeks. Not too much activity during the long winter but I have to start walking again soon. For now, I just don't look in the mirror. Works for me. 8^

Have a great weekend everyone,
Celia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home