Thursday, March 15, 2007

DIET


Can you all stand another spring picture? Here is the first blood root I've spotted this season. Photographed it yesterday up the mountain with my hiking buddy.
JEAN, stop bragging. I promised myself I wouldn't get on the scale until Sunday morning. I've done reasonably well on the eating front but stopped at a Chinese buffet after a meeting late this afternoon and over did it. The fitness center is closed this week and next. Now that the weight room has been doubled in size they have to remove the temporary wall and install all the new equipment. Been huffing and puffing up and down hills with the beastie though.

Thanks for the Singer help. I'll follow up and see what kine of money we might be talking about and ask DB what sort of repairs he's referring to.
Jane in NC

3 Comments:

At March 15, 2007 at 9:08 PM , Blogger Phyllis in Minnesota said...

Jane: Thanks so much for the beautiful bloodroot picture. Don't believe they grow in Minnesota, so I really appreciate seeing one. We just had another inch or so of the white stuff so it will be a while before we have flowers. Soon the pussy willows will be blooming though. I love spring!
Phyllis

 
At March 15, 2007 at 9:08 PM , Blogger Pat in Rockport, TX said...

What a gorgeous picture, you did well.

Pat in Rockport, TX

 
At March 15, 2007 at 10:54 PM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

A true sign of spring!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home