Thursday, March 15, 2007

Celia

you don't want to know about Gus, he hasn't changed , he had to have his yearly shots for bugs a couple of weeks ago and Brett the vet decided he would change the estimated age of growing up to 5 years which means another 2 to go. At least he is beginning to listen to me and not give me that look and walk off. We have very strict lessons on behaviour which as his attention span is zero I have to start from scratch each day. He really is a man's dog but as DH can't walk him I am all he has got . I thought I had sent a photo the other r day but it must be in space somewhere. A lot of my posts go there. Will try to send another but the one I have is one the kids took and is so him. Looks Duh!!!! Hugs and love to all Bee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home