Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Checking in

Hello everyone,

I had a busy week last week and the weekend was hectic too. My family sprang a surprise birthday party on me and I am still trying to remember it all. That sounds like I was drunk all weekend but I only drink tea so it wasn't that. Just a total surprise and not being prepared for all the excitement of it. Great time though. Now it's back to the reality. I could make a start on about 4 days of laundry to do but I am still playing here. 8^

I love to read Marion's posts about the gradual onset of autumn in NZ. It means that we are getting closer to spring and summer. Getting pretty tired of this long last stretch of winter. It's warming up though and the snow is beginning to melt. That means the dogs will be bringing in big muddy foot prints for a week or two, but it's par for the course.

Speaking of NZ, Bee where are you? I miss the Gus stories!

I am enjoying the chatter about the bowling balls. I have never seen half marbles, except for the ones in my head at times. I used to laugh at my parents for having to make copious notes to themselves about everything, but now it isn't quite so funny because I have to do that myself these days. Now my kids laugh at me. 8^

Not too much else going on around here and it is still winter quiet. DH is back to work after the mid-term break. At least the counters aren't covered in bread crumbs this morning! He makes himself a lunch just about every hour and the maddening part is he never gains an ounce in weight. Just not fair. lol.

I did manage to do some spray basting on the deck yesterday but it was cold. Got it done though. Well, this pile of laundry is not going to wash itself so I suppose I had better get at it.

Enjoy your day ladies and I love all your pics and stories. Keep them coming. They make my day.
Celia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home