Monday, March 12, 2007

Remembered how to do this!

Yea! I hit the right buttons this time.
Jane-and others who asked --15K is 9.3 miles. I did not run. The knees went about 15 years ago, I feel blessed to be able to walk. Most of it is on flat surface, but there are 2 bridges. The Florida version of hills. I came in at 10,684, in 2:26:56, or just over a 16 min. mile.
There were lots of walkers, and many women more fluffy than moi. It was warm by 10:30 AM, but we managed, and think will give it a go next year if the joints hold up.

I've decided to try to join some art quilt group (s). Not getting any older, and I want to smile, not feel obligated.
This morning I went to Lowe's and Ace Hwd. and bought 24 Lantana plants and 8 blue Plumbagos to put in the front yard tomorrow morning. It is so beautiful, just having to go outside and be creative.
DH and I saw "The Ultimate Gift" yesterday evening. Yikes--$9.00 per ticket. It was a wonderful, heartwarming movie. No cuss words, or sex sceens. Truly amazing for Hollywood.
OK, I have opinions on everything, but will zip my lip.
Looking forward to this weekend out of town with no obligations.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home