Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ive been possessed

Good day all
A couple of years ago I found a paper piece eagle wall hanging that I felt I just had to do. So I saved and looked for fabric that I wanted to use. Finally having collected what I thought I would use the decision was made to start. Well once started I just had to see what the next piece would look like and how would it fit. MMM , the guys almost had to whine for their meals because I just was not hungry until the next piece was attached.
It is finished now. , well the sewing together, I still have to take the paper off and get it quilted. I am waiting to take the paper until I can sit outside because the pieces will be so small . Then I can just let them flutter.
I will see if I can get a picture in the next couple of days.

Now to catch up on my BOM.
The weather is cooperating around here for now. We are having spring break and thinking of taking the DGS's to the sugar bush today. Hope it does not rain.
Time to take a little break. Hope all are well. I also now need to catch up reading the BB and see what has been happening here.
I really hope i do not get caught up in another project like this for awhile.It was fun but this possessing thing is a little much. ROFLOL
Take care all and hope to see you quicker next time.
Grace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home