Thursday, March 22, 2007

Quilting in my world

Hi, Everyone, Marion in NZ I was reading your post and you need to keep on quilting. I do not enter my quilts in the bigger shows. I am not that much of a perfectionist. Have been quilting for many years and enjoy the process. All my quilts are given away to friends and family. Although a few have been sold. I don't know is you remember but a few yrs back you ask for a pattern and I sent it to you. Then you in turn mailed me some fat qtrs from you part of the world. I made a purse out of the fabric you sent. So keep on quilting.
And Jane, how nice that you won second prize. You mentioned that you wanted themoney to pay for you macine. Did they offer money for second place? Sure would be nice if it were enough to pay for you machine. They (machines) get more expensive every day amd as qiuilters we always want the newest and best. You all have a quilty day. Marge in Pa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home