Friday, March 23, 2007

Bee...

I might have guessed that Auckland had quilting supplies before us, that's just the way of things isn't it ?!? I think we caught up fairly quickly though. Plenty to choose from now..

Sadly, no trout for dinner tonight. DH had a great day and saw lots of fish, but they were not biting today !!

Made some progress with my quilt today. There's an awful lot of work in this one, wish I had remembered that before I decided to make it ! My sister will appreciate it, even if my nephew and his wife don't !!

I've never been to Ireland. Maybe next time we are over in the UK we could take a trip over there. It all seems possible when we are here, planning things, but when we actually get over there we seem to spend all of our time with relatives.

Another sunny day forecast for tomorrow. We have friends coming over for lunch, hopefully we will be able to eat outside. Haven't done much of that this summer..

Enjoy your w/end..
Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home