Tuesday, April 3, 2007

BOM, etc.

Grace - which BOMs are you doing? I've done the first two blocks on the Planet Patchwork one and am ready to do this month's. For some reason I haven't been able to get geared up to do much sewing....must be spring fever.

And yes, we do have spring in this part of Idaho right now. DH is bemoaning the fact that the people we bought our house from didn't plant a flowering tree in the front yard. The Scarlet Hawthorne in the back has yet to come into bloom, but should be making him happy in the next week or two. Hopefully I'll be able to get a good picture of it. Love that wonderful color!

We spent our spring break last week at the cabin, where he did a great deal of fishing and I did a great deal of reading. Only managed to make two quilt blocks, and I'm not too sure whether I want to do an entire quilt of either one. Tomorrow I'm leaving to spend a week with my two older kids in California and the five CA grands. DD is almost finished with their house remodel, so I'll be anxious to see it. DS#1 has decided that taking a three hour train ride between their two houses would just be too much for me to do (where did he ever come up with that idea? I thought it would be an adventure), so he will pick me up on Sunday and transport me in the car. LOL.

Kathi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home