Thursday, April 5, 2007

To Jean from Jean

Jean at Mills Bay, you're being so good with your diet! Mine is foundering a bit. I, too, lost 2 pounds a week there for a while in January and February. I went down 12 pounds (!)--and then got stuck. I keep gaining and losing the same pound or two now for the past several weeks. Hmph. All I want to do is lose 5 more pounds; you'd think after 12 that would be no big deal. I guess I've reached a sticking point. I've got to up the exercise and "down" the snacking. UGH.

Keep up the good work! My 12 pound loss put me down a jeans size (pun intended). I LOVE buying size 12 again!!

Jean in VT

1 Comments:

At April 5, 2007 at 10:37 PM , Blogger Jean at Mill Bay said...

I can't wait to be buying size 12 again! It will need more than 12 pounds for me, though... The 20 that is my goal should do it. I hope so, anyway.

Good luck with your 'plateau' -- I hope it ends soon.

Jean

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home