Sunday, April 8, 2007

A beautiful day to report!

It is just so beautiful today!
I always debate whether I love spring more or summer????
It's so hard to beat a day like today, sunny, warm, the yard full
of sweet smells from Daphne,bulbs & delicate spring perennials.
I also wonder if I would appreciate a day like today if it weren't
for the many days of rain and grey, probably not.
Even though there are a million things I should do on my one day off
I think I will spend a little time doing hand work either in a sunny window
or maybe even sitting out.

Our annual quilt show ended yesterday. A great success, the result of many
energetic volunteers. I'll send a link to my webshots when I get them there.


Our own little brunch today(dh & myself). I feel so guilty when I think about
my GF who is having 38 for dinner, ugh!
We had eggs benedict with home made hollindase & real Canadian bacon &
asparagus on the side. Someone didn't say much, but when your the chef you get to decide the menu!

So I'm sending you all hugs & sunshine! Love, Jill

1 Comments:

At April 9, 2007 at 4:10 AM , Blogger Lavinia said...

Jill, don't feel guilty, you didn't invite the 38 people, LOLOL. Ah Eggs Benedict, a woman after my own heart (stomach?) LOL. I used to get them when we ate out occasionally, till we went to Perkins and they used bacon grease instead of butter, aargh.

Welcome Spring! our blooming trees got squelched by snow yesterday and 20 degree temps. Gone in 4 hours (the snow, that is)and still cool here. Boo hoo. (smile) Lavinia-TN

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home