Saturday, February 24, 2007

Hello

Feb.24, 2007

I read the chat page more than I ever post to it, but I did want to have the option to do so. Finally, I was able to make it here.

All is well with us. I've always wanted to learn to knit, but it always escaped me. Until, I finally made my mind up that I had to learn it now or maybe I never would. Once I finally determine that I have to learn a new technique, I usually have enough stubbornness to master the skill. So back in July I endeavoured to make myself learn to knit and I have enjoyed it greatly. Another quilter from our WWQP (Regina Z.) has been a big help in patiently answering my many questions.I am now on my fourth pair of socks. Love the way they wear.

A few months ago,I noticed a few of you had mentioned your own knitting. I am especially interested in making a shawl and have been studying Zimmerman's Pi shawl. If any of you have any information to share, please email me at lightningsj@juno.com or post directly to this board.

Have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home