Saturday, June 28, 2014

Pat in Flint MI/Rosey

I cannot believe it! I just wanted to come here and tell Pat how much I like her bags and accessories - I really like them Pat. They are beautiful. Thank you Rosey for being the messenger.

What I cannot believe is how google felt they had to change my post address to one my son created for me for some other purpose (of which I have long forgotten) and he just straightened the password on it so I could enter easily again. Well google had other surprises, but I circumvented them with persistence and used my original account to, once again, easily post. Don't let the big guys keep you down - quilters have persistence, to say nothing of those of us of a certain age who are tired of being pushed around.

So I will be even more cocky and try to find a picture of some recent work to post. LOL Wish me luck.
What you see are water bottle carriers and a book holder for my granddaughters. I have some recent quilt finishes, but am also having issues with some of my photo locations. Some day I'll get them on here, maybe.

4 Comments:

At June 29, 2014 at 3:34 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

These are so pretty! I really like them.
Sara in fla.

 
At June 29, 2014 at 5:33 PM , Blogger RoseyP said...

Gorgeous colours, Laura, I've noticed you do have an eye for colour. Water bottle carriers, what a good idea for teenagers, especially girls.
Rosey

 
At June 30, 2014 at 4:35 AM , Blogger RoseyP said...

Pat emailed to say she's going to try to get onto the blog again. I'm not sure why it is so difficult, do others know why. I know posting is sometimes difficult but getting on, I simply subscribed, Eric sent back an okay and away I went.
Rosey

 
At July 5, 2014 at 10:26 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the water bottle carriers. Your fabric choices really sparkle.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home