Friday, June 27, 2014

From Pat in Flint, MI via Rosey's posting service

I am one of those who read about once a week, have tried to post I don't know how many times and it never shows up.  I have even tried to post a comment, never shows up.  I am not especially tech savvy but the Chat Page is beyond me at this point.  I don't recall the year the Chat Page first started but I bought my first computer and was lucky to stumble upon it.  I recall celebrating everyone's birthday and other memorable occasion.  We used to send comfort blocks to friends for various reasons.  Kitty used to be the one to remind all of us when it was a special occasion.  I miss the old page and the activities we participated in.

I don't do a lot of sewing these days.  I still make quilts every now and then.  Made a baby quilt last month for a soon-to-be mom.  I make purses more than I do quilts though.  Not to sell, just for me and a few friends.  It's a quicker project than a quilt usually.  I took the Master Gardener classes a few years ago and discovered I really enjoy pulling weeds (Rosey's comment, Pat can you move in here !!) and building a garden.  I spend a lot of time doing that these days as a volunteer gardener in various community garden projects.  Gardeners are just as wonderful as quilters.  I will try to post a photo of a purse I have made in a separate email (Rosey's comment:  suspect it will come into my inbox first !)

I do enjoy reading the Chat Page...keep up the good work,
Pat in Flint, MI.

(Rosey's comment:  I don't check for spelling mistakes.. not part of the typing service)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home