Monday, April 28, 2014

This & That

Sara, getting a home ready to sell is a pain in the butt and money is spent cleaning up all those 'to do' projects that never got done.  You'll be glad when it's all behind you.

The creepiest thing has happened.  As you know, I purchased a new computer in Jan. with Window's 7.  Now, I have been surfing over the past week on the net looking for information on polka dot materials, etc. and came across Fabric.com.  As well, I have ordered a Medic Alert bracelet and looked into the Medic Alert site.  Both those things, plus something I looked up on the internet this afternoon, are all showing up on a sidebar on the Internet Explorer site where I Googled the information.  How does this happen.  It's like having a spy lodged in my computer.  There are cookies and things whatever they are attached to sites and I know this must be how they know to feature these ads but is nothing private...not on the internet apparently.

Rosey

1 Comments:

At May 1, 2014 at 4:14 AM , Blogger Laura in IA said...

You are right Rosey and it is more true than ever as the years pass. It makes one think twice if they are thinking at all. I certainly find it a bit off putting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home