Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday evening checking in

Love those pictures of the alpakas!  Wow.
And the snow.  No wonder all the "snow birds" are just now going home.  The interstate is packed with RV's and cars with Canadian and New York, and Michigan tags going back home.
Spent the morning with my Mom.  She has been in the nursing home almost 2 years now.  Her macular degeneration is getting much worse, I've requested she have help feeding herself at lunch time (dinner for them).  She has never wanted help, as it means she has to get up and into a wheel chair and be wheeled to the dining room.  But I just can't help her eat and be there more than 2 or 3 times a week.  Hopefully she will accept the help this time, as I told the social worker that "her daughter requested it".
Not much quilting going on here.  Finished up the red, white, & blue top and took everything to the longarm person last week.  I hope to get the Easter wall hanging up tomorrow afternoon, just something simple and spring like.
We had a local youth group come over, bring mulch, spread it down, last Sat.  Cost $$$$ but I saved my back.
Slowly getting the house ready to sell.  The real estate person is coming over the 25th to have a walk through.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home