Thursday, January 9, 2014

Same view, winter's morn

My camera has not been working so I'm glad to have these photos from my neighbour around the corner.  This is her view from her back porch, it's a view we see but not until we walk out to our back field as there are tall spruce trees that block our view from the house except from the upstairs windows.  This morning, I saw a buck walking past my bedroom window, which I was glad to see, he's a singleton...unusual as the does all run in packs but maybe they've tossed the buck out of the pack...I'm assuming he's done his job and they no longer need him.  The babies are born early spring.  At least he was moving through the snow (ice beneath it which makes walking or running difficult for them).  While the sun may be rosy coming up, it's pretty bleak still.  Interesting when we all live in such different climates to see the terrain.
Rosey who missed the rosy sunrise this morning.

2 Comments:

At January 9, 2014 at 11:49 PM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

Beautiful photo!

 
At January 14, 2014 at 2:23 PM , Blogger Marion in NZ. said...

brrrr...looks very cold though !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home