Saturday, December 28, 2013

Greetings from not so sunny Fla.

I tried to post the other day, and it went poof again. We have been having gray skies for the last 2 days, and spitting rain. Supposed to be 90% chance of rain on Sunday. But,there have been talks about the Spring drought, so some rain would be good. I spent an hr. sewing binding onto DGS's quilt just now, and cut the corrner, literally! With my rotary cutter when triming the excess. Now I'll have to think of a creative way to fix it. Started un-decorating the Christmas tree today. It was too gloomy to do anything else, and don't want to go anywhere, other than mabye a movie. DD says they are having a blizzard in North Dakota. Went out and bought new walking shoes yesterday, a different brand this time. Going to get back into walking/jogging for the new year. Family Dr. says exercise is just as important to health as meds, so I must do it! Overstretched the back a few days ago and have had some pain, but it should be OK soon. Too much, too soon. Have been hearing about the ship stuck in the ice off New Zeland-Antarcia area. I guess the scientists on board are OK, don't know how long it will be before they can be pulled out. We have lots of leftovers from Christmas dinner to eat, so I won't have to think about cooking any time soon. Take care and have a good new year! Sara in fla.

2 Comments:

At December 28, 2013 at 4:02 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

I had paragraphs, and so on in the original text.
Sorry this is so jumbled.
Sara

 
At December 29, 2013 at 6:31 PM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

Sara - Same thing happens to my posts. Must have something to do with the blogger.com system.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home