Tuesday, January 21, 2014

NZ

Ah Rosey, I love New Zealand.  It's a world in itself and as Marion says, very beautiful.  If the lad hasn't a huge amount of time I'd say go for it and come back to Australia another time.  If he thinks he has enough time, maybe a trip to Sydney? That's where most tourists head.  Just remind him that it's not the 'be all and end all' of what Australia is all about, even though Sydneysiders might think it is vbg
Oh, and tell him that the NZ and Australian accents aren't the same haha.

Marion, just emailed you back. Have you looked in your JUNK folder?  Some email providers put unrecognised addresses in there, although why it shouldn't recognise me is something else.  Is there a way of getting in touch with your provider and asking them what you can do?

Off to start the day after an early phone call!
Fran

1 Comments:

At January 21, 2014 at 6:16 PM , Blogger Marion in NZ. said...

Nothing in the in-box Fran. Sorry about all this. I had peviously checked the junk mail but have just done so again. Nothing from you but an email from my daughter !! How can that be there ? She emails me almost daily and that's never happened before .... We have a computer guy living near by, I'll give him a ring and see if he can help me. This is so frustrating !!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home