Thursday, January 23, 2014

Friday in NZ.

A lovely morning here and I am off to the local Farmers Market.  These have become popular over the last few years and are a great place to meet up with the locals, as well as a great place to get fresh produce.

Yesterday DH and I went for a walk along the beach (half an hour from here) We were the only ones there as it was a very windy (but warm) day.  I came home with sand in my hair, but enjoyed the  walk  !  Our dog enjoys it but I did worry about the drifting sand getting into her eyes, she's very close to the ground !  (she's Beagle for those who don't know !)  I did take photos ofcourse, with the intention of sharing them with you all but I can't remember how to post them.. I'll have to think about that one !!!

DH went for a lovely flight  with our flying neighbour Pam, last week. She was celebrating 50 yrs since she first went solo ! Quite an acheivement at the time,  she was still a teenager..

Fran ,I think we have solved our problems.  Hope so any way !!

Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home