Sunday, November 10, 2013

MaryJo and Sara

So sorry you are both having so many problems at the moment, it makes one realise we are all becoming so much older and things are happening to our bodies, never mind our minds, that is another story. At least we have our cyber friends to chat to and know we all think about all of you. I don't know if I should laugh or kill my son!!! We are still having fireworks every night and last night some little #$@#$$ blew up my DD's letter box sending a 2 and 5 year old screaming. I am fuming and told my no 2 son what I thought of idiots who did things like that and what I would do if I could find someone like that . There was a deep silence and when he had finished crying told me to look a bit closer to home. Apparently one Nov 5th my no 1 son did throw double happies in mail boxes. I will admit he was a bit smaller but....... His father took the appropiate measures but never told me as he knew I didn't like the things anyway. Hmmmmmm still want to kill him. Hugs to all Bee in a noisy NZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home