Saturday, November 2, 2013

How is everyone? Quiet board

Updates--It is clearing weather here after a night of thunderstorms and rain.  The big Florida/Georgia football game is downtown, thankfully we are not there.   100.000 or so people (most of whom are drinking alcohol) is not my cut of tea.
I have finished my pre-work for the Proton Beam treatment that starts on Monday.  Had to have some
mild Ambian (sedation) to get me through the last bit, but thankfully it worked.  I'm to take it 30 min. before each treatment.  Having things pulling at your eye is not painful, but anxiety producing.
So, finishing up the strips for 1 grandson's quilt in the next hr.  One of my quilty girlfriends gave me the clover yo-yo makers for my birthday gift.  I'm hoping to make a 14 x 14 " little wreath wall hanging of green yo-yo's.  Found it in  a magazine.
What is going on in Canada?   New Zealand?  Anywhere else?
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home